You are here:

Forms for Pensioners (PDF)

Our team is at your disposal to answer all your questions and give you more information on how to use the forms below. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Notification of a change of details for a pension recipient (change of address, bank details, marital status and so on).
Verification of the entitlement to payments (proof of life)